Cloud-based Business Phone Systems
At one time companies turned to hardware-based systems for basic telephone services, such as call forwarding or call conferencing—because there was no other option. But for today’s small businesses, on-premise PBXs simply aren’t practical. They’re expensive and difficult to maintain. With a traditional PBX, for example, you must hire a professional to perform simple tasks, such as adding or removing lines. PBXs are also designed for centralized offices, so they can’t integrate home or mobile phones. A cloud-based business phone system, on the other hand, uses the Internet to deliver all the features of an on-premise PBX—minus the costly setup and the bulky hardware. And since the Internet isn’t bound to a specific location, a cloudbased PBX seamlessly integrates multiple locations and remote employees. It also works with your existing phones and mobile devices, so you can work from your office, or take your office with you wherever you work.
Mobile Office Plan
Do you have a small business but don't have a dedicated phone number for it? What do your customers think when they try to call your business and get your personal cell phone voice mail or home answering machine? What if someone else in the house answers the phone? Even small to medium newly established or home-based businesses need a certain level of professionalism in order to succeed. If you don't see the need in having a separate physical phone for your business but would like it to seem that way, the "Mobile" package is for you. "Mobile" plans start at $15 per month and include plenty of features. Both the "Office" and "Mobile" plan include these standard features are no additional cost:
- Immediate answer by an auto-attendant. Auto-attendant can ask callers to hold and automatically place calls in the call queue or ask that callers dial an extension or press a number for a particular department's call queue.
- Call queues eliminate busy signals for your customers. System can be configured to automatically decline or send new calls to voice mail if the current call queue is too high.
- Unlimited Extensions: Each extension / user can have their own answering rules and call forwarding options. Ring their desk phone, cell phone, and other phones simultaneously, sequentially, or in rotating order. Transfer caller to voice mail after a period of time or manually after answering the incoming call and pressing "2" (pressing "1" will answer the call).
- Unlimited Departments: Each department can have specific answering rules. Multiple extensions can be part of a department and department calls can ring user's desk phones, cell phones, and other phones simultaneously, sequentially, in rotating order, or based on the user's "skill level". Transfer caller to voice mail after a period of time or manually after answering the incoming call and pressing "2" (pressing "1" will answer the call).
- Call Forwarding: Always be in the right place, at the right time to take calls. Call forwarding is completely transparent to the caller and makes it possible for your company to be on-call all the time.
- Do Not Disturb feature for users that are not available to answer calls.
- Custom music-on-hold while the user is waiting for their call to be answered instead of the standard "ring-ring". Music on hold can be interrupted at predetermined points to play a prerecorded message about special products, promotions, helpful tips, or to tell the call that their patience is appreciated and to please continue to hold.
- iPhone (with PUSH notification), Blackberry, or Android application for retrieving voice mails, faxes, or placing outgoing calls. [Android application coming soon!]
- Get instant notifications for voice and fax messages by email, SMS or our real-time call management application.
Business Office Plan
Are you overpaying for your office phone system? If you have a business account with your local telephone provider, multiple lines, a dedicated fax number, or are paying for special features such as distinctive ring, call forwarding, voice mail, caller ID, conference / 3-way calling, etc; then you are probably OVERPAYING for your office phone system. The "Office" plan starts at $49.99 per month and includes the "Mobile" features listed above as well as the following list of features:
- Dedicated local phone number with unlimited in-bound and out-bound calling to anywhere in the United States and Canada with super low international rates!
- Dedicated toll-free number with 1000 free minutes per month!
- Number portability options. If you already own a number, we can port it in within a matter of days with no transfer fees. If you don't have a business phone number yet, you can choose one. You OWN your numbers! If you ever decide to move to another provider, your phone numbers are free to move with you!
- Incoming and outgoing fax capability. No longer do you need a dedicated fax line! The phone system will automatically detect the incoming fax and send it to your e-mail as a PDF document. No need to order an additional phone number! Your main phone number can accept both voice and fax calls!
- Professional high-quality multi-line phones or analog adapters
- Inner-office calling / intercom feature
- Dial-by-name directory functionality
- Conference calling (up to 10 simultaneous connections)
- Caller ID
- No setup fees or contracts and 24x7 professional technical support!